Ludomar Country Residence protects the confidentiality of personal data and guarantees to implement all measures necessary to protect them from any event that could put them at risk of violation. As provided for by the European Union Regulation no. 679/2016 (“GDPR”), and in particular art. 13, below we provide the user (“Interested Party”) with the information required by law regarding the processing of their personal data.
Privacy is important, which is why we want to inform you right away that:
- WE WILL NOT AND WILL NEVER GIVE YOUR DATA TO THIRD PARTIES;
- WE TREAT YOUR DATA WITH THE UTMOST DILIGENCE AND TAKE ALL NECESSARY MEASURES TO REDUCE THE RISK OF VIOLATIONS;
- WE WILL NEVER ASK YOU FOR DATA THAT IS SUPERFLUOUS OR EXCEEDS WHAT IS STRICTLY NECESSARY TO PROVIDE THE SERVICES OF THE RESIDENCE.
S.S.106 Ionica (E90)
88060 Sant’Andrea Apostolo dello Jonio CZ
What data we process
Ludomar Country Residence acts as Data Controller and collects and/or receives information regarding the Data Subject, such as:
|Data category:||Exemplification of data types:|
|Personal data||Name, Surname, Physical address, Nationality, Province and Municipality of residence, Telephone number and/or mobile phone, Tax code, Address(es), E-mail address(es), data related to identity documents.|
|Bank details||IBAN and Bank/Postal Data or credit card data.|
Ludomar Country Residence does not require the interested party to provide so-called “particular” data, that is, in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR (art. 9), personal data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership, as well as genetic data, biometric data designed to uniquely identify a natural person, data relating to health or sexual life or sexual orientation of the person. If the service requested to the Company requires the processing of such data, the interested party will receive prior information and will be required to give consent.
For which purposes do we need the data of the interested party
Ludomar Country Residence subjects users’ personal data to all processing operations identified in accordance with national and European legislation – i.e.: collection, recording, organization, storage, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection and any other operation useful for the provision of services requested to the residence, including the communication to third parties, where necessary in accordance with the provisions of the regulations in force. Such data may also be organized in databases or archives. In particular, the purposes of the processing of personal data are as follows:
- provide the services foreseen;
- provide the information and/or send communications relating to the service;
- provide for all possible accounting and fiscal fulfilments;
- to trace the authors of any offences only in case of specific requests and on behalf of the competent authorities.
If the user has given appropriate consent:
- to provide information and/or offers on the services provided by Ludomar Country Residence and/or to subsidiaries and/or parent companies, as well as commercial partners and companies operating in outsourcing, without this leading to the transfer of personal data to third parties. Ludomar Country Residence undertakes not to transfer its customers’ data to third parties;
- to verify the quality of the services offered, also offering after-sales services;
- send communications and information of an advertising nature relating to its own products and initiatives and those of third parties;
- satisfy market surveys and statistics, marketing and product preferences.
Personal data are divided into two categories: mandatory and optional. The provision of compulsory data and the relative processing for the purposes indicated above are strictly functional to the performance of the services indicated. Any refusal by the user to provide such data or any refusal to allow their treatment will make it impossible to use the service offered by Ludomar .Country Residence
Information security and data retention
The Owner provides for the use of appropriate security measures in order to preserve the confidentiality, integrity and availability of personal data of the interested party. The Owner will promptly inform the Interested Parties if there is a particular risk of violation of their data, without prejudice to the obligations deriving from the provisions of art. 33 of the GDPR relating to notifications of violation of personal data. The personal data of the Interested Party are stored in paper, computer and telematic archives located in Italy, the country in which the GDPR is applied (EU countries).
How long is the data of the person concerned kept?
Unless he or she explicitly expresses his or her wish to remove them, the personal data of the interested party will be kept for as long as it is necessary for the legitimate purposes for which it was collected.
It should also be added that, in the event that a user submits to the Company personal data not requested or not necessary for the performance of the requested service or the provision of a service closely related to it, the Company will not be considered the owner of such data, and will delete them as soon as possible.
Irrespective of the interested party’s determination of their removal, the personal data will in any case be stored according to the terms provided for by current legislation and/or national regulations, for the exclusive purpose of ensuring the specific requirements of certain Services. Likewise, the personal data will in any case be kept for the fulfilment of the obligations (e.g. fiscal and accounting obligations) that remain even after the termination of the contract (art. 2220 Civil Code); for these purposes the Owner will keep only the data necessary for the relative pursuit.
What happens if the Interested Party does not provide the data identified as necessary for the performance of the requested service?
The collection and processing of personal data is necessary in order to provide the requested services as well as the requested Service. If the interested party does not provide the personal data expressly provided for, the Owner will not be able to provide the chosen service.
What are the rights of the interested party?
What are the rights The person concerned (i.e. the person who releases his or her data to the residence to benefit from one of its services) is entitled:
- to obtain a copy of the personal data being processed, provided that this right does not infringe the rights and freedoms of others. In case of further copies requested by the data subject, the data controller may charge a reasonable fee based on administrative costs;
- to obtain the rectification or erasure of personal data or the restriction of processing concerning him/her;
- to object to the processing of his/her own data;
- the portability of data;
- to revoke his/her consent (the information to be given to the data subject regarding the right to revoke his/her consent cannot of course concern cases where the processing is necessary, for example, to fulfil a legal obligation to which the data controller is subject or for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or connected with the exercise of public authority vested in the data controller);
- to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (Privacy Guarantor).
We keep track of the IP addresses of those who visit the site or make a request for a quote or other actions on the site. We record IP addresses for statistical and security purposes. We do not link your IP address to any address or personal information that can identify you individually, which means that your visit to our site remains anonymous.
List of cookies we use
From here you can check which types of cookies you have consented to install and change your preferences on how to use them.
Exercise of the data subject's rights to processing
To exercise your rights you can contact us at our contact details or make a request by filling out the form below: